Thank you, [link] for presenting me with this neat little survey (I am not good with words today). There have been so many changes in my life and this survey, momentarily, helped me to forget! ;D
1. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Losing ones mind. or watching someone you care about loosen their grip on reality.
2. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere but my current location. I've always had a soft spot for Canada! I'd love to visit Ireland, Scotland and France.
3. What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Peace and harmony between all living things. Ice cream is second on the list.
4. To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
My tendency to laugh at almost everything. Thinking too much is a close second.
5. Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
I don't favor heroes. At all. Now the villains... Tom Riddle (A.K.A Voldemort), Artemis Fowl, Jonathan Crane (A.K.A Scarecow) , and the Joker. There is probably more but I'm not in the mood to remember all of them!
6. Who are your favorite characters in history?
Woodrow Wilson because I'm related to him. Other than that...Edgar Allen Poe?XD
7. Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
My mother, my grandmother and myself.
I'm so vain.
8. Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
I don't have any.
9. Your favorite painter?
Vincent Van Gogh. I have a poster of 'Starry Night' in my room. When bored, I like to stare at it and try to decipher exactly what he was thinking when he painted it.
10. Your favorite musician?
I don't have a distinct favorite.
11. The quality you most admire in a man?
His intellect, personality, sense of humor, good personal hygiene, confidence, smile and looks. These are put in order from most important to least important.
12. The quality you most admire in a woman?
Individuality. Too many times have I seen a woman be defined by their man.
13. Your favorite virtue?
BELLAAA STOLLED EDWARDZ VURTUEEE.
Yep, that's all that came to me when reading this question.
14. Your favorite occupation (hobbies)?
Sing, write, study Psychology, read, and do Yoga.
15. What would you have liked to be?
An actress. ;D I'm pretty good at acting, too!
16. Your most marked characteristic?
My never-ending spew of randomness that I text, type and blab to others.
17. What do you most value in your friends?
Humility and kindess. I also appreciate honesty.
18. What is your principle defect?
Trying to seek perfection when it does not exist.
19. What is your favorite occupation?
Psychology. I'm not going to add why because it's way too epic for an explanation.
20. What would you like to be?
A Psychologist, maybe even a psychiatrist.
21. What is your favorite color?
22. What is your favorite flower?
Lilacs, especially the white ones! I used to have them at my old house.
23. What is your favorite bird?
24. Who are your favorite prose writers?
Edgar Allen Poe, J.K. Rowling, Lemony Snicket, Eoin Colfer, Stephen King, Tana French
25. Who are your favorite poets?
Edgar Allen Poe is my only favorite. The others really don't compare...
26. What are your favorite names?
Lily, Marrietta, Adele, Anastasia, Cecilia,Artemis
Ryan, Felix, Damien, Alexander, Jonathan, Harper
27. What is it you most dislike?
Arrogance, red meat, humanity, PAIN, fear, and loudness.
28. What natural gift would you most like to possess?
Courage. I don't want to be like the cowardly lion!
29. How would you like to die?
On a deserted island surrounded by people I just met with my sister out snogging an Iraqi as my life leaves me.
30. What is your present state of mind?
My mind has a state!
Seriously...it wouldn't surprise me.
Honestly, it's a mixture between stress and sadness with a pinch of hopefulness.
I remember again.
anyone want to cheer me up? DX